BITSAT Course Details
Brilliant offers the following correspondence courses for students who are planning to appear for the BITSAT conducted by BITS, Pilani.
A 1-year course for students of standard XII or equivalent.
- Seven Sets of Lesson Material and Assignments.
- Three Postal Tests during the course.
- Question Bank.
- Ready Reference Compendium – a collection of important formulae, equations and data in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Two National Sit-down Tests and Five Full Syllabus Tests, preparatory to the actual BITSAT conducted online.
- Doubt Letter Scheme.
- Seven Home-based Mock Tests
This is a computer-based Online Test for admission to integrated first degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa.
There will be 150 objective questions in all each carrying 3 marks with one negative marking for wrong answers. The number of questions in each part is as follows:
|Subject||No. of question|
|Part IV||English Proficiency||15|
|Part V||Logical Reasoning||10|
If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question),he/she will have an option to attempt 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Parts I to III (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) only, with four questions from each part. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back to correct any of the earlier – answered 150 questions.